Wednesday, January 2, 2008

There are parties... and then there are PARTAYS!!!!

Time : 7:45 pm

Date : 31st December 2007

Location : Marcella, Madh Island.

3 unsuspecting victims get here far too early for the party haha.. much earlier than the silly organisers too :p... my first impression of the place... Beautiful (happy Sharad?) but really it was amazing... nice bunglow and a terrace and balcony too... and believe it or not a swimming pool ~blushes~ ( me and that pool had quite a good time together lols)

Well people only started to show up (ok ppl tht i knew) only after 9:30... so no point talkin bout anything what happened before that... Oh yeah.. a special mention Mr Shah turned up around 9 with music and beer (yeah beer grrrrrr) and by the time it was 10 I'd explored the bunglow, drank a bottle of beer and had made friends with a cat... Oh yeah i also tried to make friends with these Nepali kids (im assuming they were Nepali cos of their eyes and nose NOT bcos they were the caretakers kids) Well i tried making friends with them... even sang a nepali song for them but didnt manage to cut any ice there... :(

So well people poured in and the party started. Well this was my first new years eve out with friends - okay not exactly I was out with my ex last year but was with his family so it was nothing to write home about. So well I had decided on the way to the party that this would be the best party I'd been to... but OMFG i had no idea what was in store....

Well somewhere before 10 the good booze arrived and things got a lot better :) From there it was a mad frenzy of vodka shots, dancing and randomness... well there was a lot of stuff happening and I remember most of it... only thing I dont remember in what order it all happened...

Hmmm I was sloshed by 11 I guess... and i remember dancing with the banister on the balcony like it was the sexiest thing in the party lols... The music was great and the alcohol was plenty, the night was beautiful... me and a friend even howled at the moon!


Well after this things got 'random' and i lost track of time... I remember trying to seduce my friends into dancing with me... or was I just seducing them for the heck of it??? hmmm Anywho... i remember at one point i jumped into the pool ~giggles~ Well I've told this story soooo many times to my friends, but it never gets old for me. There was just something about that pool, it kept calling me... It felt great to get into that pool... I cant swim for shit but that didnt bother me. All that mattered was i was in there and it felt unreal... like a dream. But then the other jerks at the party (the ones I didnt know) were staring at me and hooting and stuff... and i was back on earth lols and i realised how cold it was and i had to get out... wish I didnt have to get out... it really did feel good in there...
When I got into that pool... I wasnt sure if I was really in the pool or if I was imagining the whole thing. All logical reason told me that I wasnt cos I can't swim for shit so why would I get into the pool??? But my senses were swimming, my mind felt submerged and I was kinda dancing in slow motion. It was the most surreal experience I've ever had.

I wish I could stay in there forever. I wish those Gujju fucks hadn't gathered around to cheer and hoot. (I guess tht was a wake up call... either that or realising how cold i felt. But this is my blog and I feel like blaming themm!!!)

Couldnt help but wonder... What is it with people??? Can't any experience be private???


At some point I also explored the parking area ~giggles~... I picked a fight with a friend... actually he got upset with me and I didnt try to make things right with him (we're still friends its all good now... umm kinda)

We slept real late, got up real early and left there thinking that what happened in Madh Island would stay in Madh Island!

Umm overall... I loved it. Dont have a single complaint or regret!

And yeah... I still do miss that pool...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what was the name of the caretaker? Was it a guy called Laaloo?
We are planning to go to this bungalow this year. U think it's a good choice?