Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lets start with December 2007...

Well... I think it would be purrrfect to start a new blog with a month (and year) that's long gone. December 2007 has been in more ways than one the start and the end for me. I mean who would've thunk it that me of all people would kiss two guys (2 best friends at that) in one night!!! But well... lets not rush into things now. I've quit my job, there's nothing good on t.v and i dont feel like talking to friends at the mo... Right now I have all day to ramble on about my adventures and misadventures.

JOB! Oh Yeah... That was a disaster waiting to happen... I joined Purple in November and by the end of December I was beyond ready to quit. Many reasons... many issues. There are certain things i cant run and hide form, certain things I have no control over. But Purple... that was one thing i had to put in my past and so i did... So much for the career front... But all things said... purple wasnt such a huge regret... i learned stuff there... career wise as well as people wise... and i met 2 most amazing people there.... so yeah I'm really glad Purple happened when it did... I met an old friend there and made a new one. ~smiles~ those were good times... standing out in the balcony and just chatting away over cups of coffee... (OMG the coffee was terrible by the way lols) Yeah i will miss purple... really will mainly i'll miss those friends.

So yeah... lets move on to the more interesting stuff....

Lets talk bout the kisses or rather the guy behind them. Well.... all i can say is that it just happened. And Oh My God! it was blissful... "So wrong and yet so right" thats the only way i can describe it.

The first time he kissed me... the location was wrong, the feeling behind it was wrong. But the kiss? The kiss was perfect. I didnt get it then and i wont pretend to get it now. All I know is that I truly enjoyed kissing him and wanted to keep doing that over and over without a care for the consequences. We'll talk about the consequences later... lets first get done with the good stuff ~winks~
Well the kisses.... they were sensual and special and they left me wanting for more... and more I got. I loved spending time with him... i absolutely loved talkin to him. We'd talk bout the most random things and the most non-sensical things... i loved being his friend. But thats not all that i wanted.... and thats where the goddamn consequences came in the shape and form of people. People who i cared about and also people who he cared about. But wait... this is my blog and so I should be writing my point of view rather than his... maybe i'll write his POV when I'm in a more generous mood ~smirks~

Well... I really love my friends... But I hate it when people keep telling me whats good for me and whats not. I mean after a certain point it just gets old... Most of the time I've ended up getting hurt cos others were looking out 'for my own good' I'm not stupid... umm ok maybe a lil stupid remember the other guy i kissed? But hey if I screw up it would be my fault and I'd deal with it... like I'm dealing now.

Lols... Gosh I'm soooo done with wild parties!!

But yeah i do still miss the pool...

1 comment:

Shaitani high said...

kisses i know they are so right for people ... but lemme tell u pple dont know how to enjoy a kiss over here ... most of the kisses i have in were like they were tryin to eat me or find a tooth decay but even i can't forget 2 kisses in my life which were like a male orgasm ahaha keep on rocking bring it on