Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy 25th!!!

I can't believe I actually started 11th Jan by panicking and imagining I had premid-life crisis. Now I feel that this thing called premid-life crisis was created with the same intentions as Santa Claus. See Santa Claus was created to scare lil kids into being good, premid-life crisis was created inorder to scare young people into getting a grip on their lives.

But anyways, I'm supposed to be talking 'bout my birthday. Wow I have amazing friends. I seriously can't believe that all of last week I was wondering if I had wasted my life. Can't believe I was cribbing that I hadn't done a single good thing worth talking about. Now I know that atleast I made great friends... That's an incredible feeling!

Oh Wow! The stuff Mots has done for me... she actually went down to Mt. Mary's (my boarding school) and spoke to Sister Marie for me. Wow man seeing Mount Mary's really brought back everything. It was incredible back then... ~sighs~ I didnt realise she knew me that well, that she knew how important that place is for me. Good Lord! I absolutely LOVE her!!!

Ever since I've known her my birthdays have been with her, well all except one. Till date I've spent 3 of my birthdays with her - my 22nd, 24th and 25th - all these birthday plans were hers and all of them were GREAT plans ~smiles~

On my 22nd we went to Essel World ~giggles~, 24th she baked me cakes and later we went to Temptations and as for 25th... What can I say about 25th?

I had a 2 day birthday for my 25th!!!

I absolutely love surprises and adore impromptu plans! Lemme explain.

Well my friends landed up at my doorstep at 7:30 in the morning with a cake. I was such a mess... my hair was oiled, I was wearing tracks and an overized tee and I had just gotten out of bed. I open the door and find them there... needless to say i was shocked! I think I even swore at them!!! Well we cut the cake and they sang 'happy birthday' for me and showered me with flower petals and also tried to give me birthday bums (Gosh I really HATE that tradition, glad i escaped it. I mean imagine 25 birthday bums! I surely couldn't let my ass suffer that) Well after all this they showed me the movie they made for me. OMFG! It was so sweet. Everyone and everything important to me were on the movie. Mount Marys, Sr Marie, Mum, CCD, my cats, my friends, my fave RADIO song, SIES, Wigan... It was all so... perfect! It felt so... I've never felt so loved.

Hehehe they made the movie right under my nose and I didnt even know. Quite a detective I am eh? Well actually I did sense somethings up but I had so many other things to deal with... my false premid-life crisis for one. And i could never have imagined that they'd make a movie for me...
And if I'm a good detective Mots is a good double agent. She managed to make sure that things didnt get so obvious that I'd be compelled to snoop.

Well anyways after that we had to rush cos I had to go to college. Had a freakin exam. However, the powers that be had a different plan for me. Mr. Gladiator raced like crazy on the highway but we got held up in traffic in the city. That among other things resulted in me being terribly late and sadly I missed my exam.

Well from there everything else was peachy. We met up at H'n'T for lunch. It was tons of fun. In the evening we just kinda decided to go to Hard Rock. That was loads of fun too. Hard Rock rocks my socks WooHoo!!! :) Well... got drunk, ate good food and me got home real late. Ended the day by talking to a sea creature. (read got the talks and made a fool of myself) Got up zonked the next day but I had an exam so I had to put on my war face. After exam met Mots and got the talks from her.

Later on a whim we decided that we were'nt done with my birthday yet. Dragged Gladiator along and landed up at Sports Bar (colaba). Ate random stuff and I tried out their shooters (WOOT WOOT!!!) After that we hung out at Chowpatty. That place is so darn beautiful! From Chowpatty we drove to Worli Seaface (eh what can i say I have a HUGE thing for the sea) We ended the day... and my birthday party with dinner at SnF.

This was my best birthday so far!!! I think I love being 25 too... eh! Its not that bad. I may not have done that good in career and love but I totally scored when it came to friends and also my decision to do my Post Grad was a good one... Well more or less I did pretty good and as for the other stuff ummm It will all just fall into place... I'm sure!

No comments: