Wednesday, September 9, 2009

All Apologies.

Ever felt claustrophobic while in a rickshaw??!!

I’ve wronged someone. A long time ago. My intention wasn’t to cause mush distress, but I did. Of course, like all stories of this sort go, I didn’t know it then. I guess I knew I was causing some harm, I just didn’t know that it would be the long lasting kind.

I made a boy cry. I say this without any swank. I was a child such a child. I didn’t know then that I was capable of hurting someone. I also wasn’t aware of Karma!

Looking back, I know that things wouldn’t have been any different. I mean I wouldn’t say that if I could go back and undo what I had done I would, cos that would be a lie. I only think I could have – should have handled it differently. Maybe…

I thought Karma was done with me. Turns out, she isn’t. She’s still hounding me and liking it. I know it’s not really up to me to decide how much is too much. But a girl’s gotta catch a break at some point. I guess what I’m trying to do here is see if I can change the course of my life.

So rather than sending out chain letters in the hope of changing my luck, I’m pleading my case to the better side of Karma, and writing this as my apology to Bharat Shah. I am sorry.

And dear Karma, Please leave me be.

Truly,
Reena

No comments: